Never Perfect
EntryYaa




Covid19: Vaccine First Dose
Thursday 2 September 2021 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum. 

Hey babes!

Aaaaaaaaaaaa its been long since I got here. As you know my blog that I write random things and shitszzzz 😇. So today I wanna talks abt how I got my vaccine and how side effect vaccine towards my body.The first group Astrazeneca enter Malaysia is in May 2021. This type of vaccine also used at United Kingdom, UAE, Taiwan, Thailand and some more.  The govern encourages volunteer to take the vaccine because this booking is based on "first-come, first-served" which means slots are limited. At that time, in Feb, I guess, no one dare to take this vaccine bcs there so many stupid rumors 💆and i didnt give a fk if there is a bad effect from I get bad effect from virus Covid19.  All I know I take the vaccine to myself and people around me. I want protect myself babes. I registered the vaccine in 23 Feb, I've chosen 29 May for my first doses and got first batch Astrazeneca  😉 Proud of me! Lol Hehhehe 

*this is the situation outside PWTC on weekend for first dose*

29 May 2021 / 11.30 am
That the date I got my first vaccine. I arrived around 11.20am something and had to queue. The person who secure that place need to settle down the people who had vaccine appt on 11am, 10.30am and 10am first. Then I got enter the place on 12.15am and still had to queue. Hahahahaha😅 but the process was smooth and had to thru a few booth as consultation w medical staff, take ur queue no and fill the form. Last one, Yeayyyyyy take ur injection! Before that, I was shaking and my heart is abt to explode. Hahahaha stupid me! I haven't had to inject in a long time thats why im so scared. 

Dr: I'll tell you when I start to inject ok. 
Me: No need doctor. Tell me when u're done. Thats it. 😟
*Im too nervous

When you done with your vaccine, you must wait atleast 15 minutes for observation if have any bad side effect and Alhamdullilah im done around 1.30pm. Hhahhahahahhah almost 2 hours for first vaccine. After a few hours, I got headache, fatigue and mild fever. Dont worry, I take the medicine oki. 24hours after that, I got high fever, still headache, body aches and no appetite. I cant sleep the whole night bcs heat of my body too hot esp my head. I decided take a bath at 3.00am bcs I can't stand it and afraid if get worse. If the heat is too hot. Second day of vaccine, the body has improved a little. Mild fever, mild headache but still no appetite but day by day, im getting better 💘 Alhamdulillah eventho will take 9 weeks/12 weeks for second doses. Its okay. Atleast I'm responsible for myself gitu. Hahahaha Thankyou for reads my potpetpotpet today!  

Next post I'll talk abt my second doses oki and I registered vaccine for my family 😊

Take Your Vaccine ok gais👍 Protect yourself and your family. 




Older Post . Newer Post