Never Perfect
EntryYaa




First Time Meet 💋
Thursday 26 December 2019 | 0 comment(s)

Hi. 

today I would like to share our first time meet after a one-month long-distance relationship (LDR). Hahahahahaha 😝 Only a month but acting like it's been a year. Hahahaha missing my baby so much.💦💔 Just because my boyf got a new job and the project at Keratong, Pahang and we have to ldr. Almost a year, we are never been apart and a little bit affected our relationship. Then, we planned to meet on 13 December 2019 at Kuantan. On that day, I also wanna surprised my boyf with his present belated birthday. Ya, I love to surprise my boyf 😹 That day, I was so excited, anxious and that kind of feeling like for the first time I fall in love. 💞💓💕💘👫 and I'm not even focused on my work. Hahahaha maigod. What kind of this attitude😓? Like a drama queen, aight?  👍 aaaaaaaaaa rindu boyf. 
Image

 Yeaaaaayy 💖 Finally, I meet my boyf and I acted like a first-time date. So shy hahaha 😝 btw I shud give him the present when we're in the car. But I doubt whether I wanna give or not. Ended up, I gave him the next day and yah, he's not good in reaction. Aaaaarrrrggg God! I guess his speechless when I gave that. Maybe. Hmmmmm 😅 Luckily, he didn't notice how I made a lot of face impressions hahaha. Then, It's so exciting to be with him for the whole fuckin' day. He treats me like a princess. The way I deserve to be treated. That why I love him so so so so much 💞 there aren't many activities that we do bcs of the rain. Rainy day! Unlucky me. Haa😪 What a fuckin' thing is GOODBYE. I hate goodbye. Goodbye is the hardest thing to say to someone who means the world to you, especially when goodbye isn't what you want. Aight? I also hate LDR. Whatever!  I will remember this memory forever and see you again bb 💙 Its a lot of things to pottpettpottpett. But I shud be ending here bcs I will spoil your times with nonsense things.

Thanks Allah for the best boyfriend that known me well 💘


Hi, bb.

There's no word could describe how grateful I'm to be with you. I never thought that I would feel this way. I miss you, I miss your voice, I miss your laugh, I miss your good smell, I miss your smile. Please stay bcs I need you the most after fams. All I care abt is being with you and knowing I'm not going lose you. I don't wanna anyone else to have your heart, be in your arms, be the one you loved. I don't wanna anyone to take my place. I just wanna you to be with me. I hope our relationship would be in a "HALAL" way 💪💏




Older Post . Newer Post